JULY 25, 1950 - Sensei and Me
Went to school. It is 1120am. Nobody around. Its peaceful on a Saturday morning.
My matrix card cant be used anymore. Still i got into the computer lab thanks to a kind folk X)
was clearing the emails, amongst other things, and came across this Youthful Diary:
--- Shin 'ichi Yamamoto---
JULY 25, 1950
TUESDAY – FINE AND CLEAR
Scorching heat wave continues. Briefly refreshed by merciful showers that fell in the morning and evening as though to heal my heart.
Convinced our company needs drastic reforms in structure, personnel and management. I’m in no position to initiate it. How can I help? What shall I do?
No matter what the situations:
Keep striving to improve myself.
Study Buddhism diligently
Remember to study other subjects, too.
My exact same sentiments. I'm with you Sensei.
*peace
My matrix card cant be used anymore. Still i got into the computer lab thanks to a kind folk X)
was clearing the emails, amongst other things, and came across this Youthful Diary:
--- Shin 'ichi Yamamoto---
JULY 25, 1950
TUESDAY – FINE AND CLEAR
Scorching heat wave continues. Briefly refreshed by merciful showers that fell in the morning and evening as though to heal my heart.
Convinced our company needs drastic reforms in structure, personnel and management. I’m in no position to initiate it. How can I help? What shall I do?
No matter what the situations:
Keep striving to improve myself.
Study Buddhism diligently
Remember to study other subjects, too.
My exact same sentiments. I'm with you Sensei.
*peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home