Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yalult , me and another boring day :)

Age difference in love.
I guess that having a group of people just thinking about this topic would bring nothing but a whole bunch of different views. So hey, ever thought what I thought ? Here's my version...
ENJoY>>>

EVERY couple that end up together have a age difference. Be it (even)minutes, days,weeks, months,years, it adds up.

Lets get this straight first : I, for one support true love couples, regardless of timeetc. BECAUSE love transpasses ALL time and medium known to man. I KNOW that. yes brother, I KNOW that OK ?

However, I THINK that in Singapore's context, its a big a problem if the girl is older.
Because :
-she might look older faster.
-friends and family cannot accept
-society cannot accept
-there is a major difference between both lovers.
-fertility problems.
-some major thoughts differ.
-the Singaporean guy has to serve army
-in turn, he cannot pay for his dues until he gets a stable job.
-too big an age difference might bring about super different/opposite views about life and things about and in life.
-that in turn might conclude in their relationship much faster than anyone might think, even themselves.

other major factors -> religion, cultural and influence. MONEY.

In other countries, the same difficulties/problems might occur too.
With addition/substraction accordingly.

Conclusion.
I believe that age difference in love's number one devil is money. Then thoughts and feelings.
AND a whoooole lot of shit.

But I ALSO believe in true love.
And 2 perfectly sane people can fall very much in love with one another, regardless of everything else that matter. Because all else don't matter then.

I believe that with pain of difference come an ultimate strength of love AND
I believe that ''Love IS a GOOD ENOUGH REASON''



part 2 ------------------------------------

LOVE YAKULT, DRINK YAKULT :)

My friend Angela, and her family owns a small Yakult business and sells this lovely drink. so I thought, hey, thats really special. Cause I have never had another friend's family in a Yakult business before. So I thought, hey lets research ! Cause I was so interested la. haha.
so ya.

Have you EVER wondered what Yakult is ALL about ?
Here's what I got for you ! All you need to know about the drink.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. (thanks guys)


Yakult is a yogurt-like beverage made by fermenting a mixture of skim milk and sugar with a special strain of the bacteria Lactobacillus casei. Because L. casei is naturally found in the digestive system, Yakult is touted as beneficial for intestinal health. It has a natural citrus flavor.


The name is derived from Jahurto, which is Esperanto for "yoghurt."
Yakult was invented by Kyoto University pediatrics professor Shirota Minoru in 1930. In 1955, he founded the Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. (ヤクルト本社) TYO: 2267 to market his beverage. Since then, Yakult has also introduced a line of beverages for the Japanese market that contain Bifidobacterium breve bacteria, and has also used its lactobacilli research to develop cosmetics. More recently, the Yakult Honsha played a major role in developing the chemotherapy drug irinotecan (Camptosar, CPT-11).


Yakult also owns one of Japan's major baseball franchises, the Yakult Swallows.
Today, Yakult is manufactured and sold in Japan, Asia, Australia, Latin America, and Europe, although its bacteria cultures are still imported from a mother strain in Japan regardless of production location.

Lactobacillus

Lactobacillus or lactic acid bacteria is a genus of Gram-positive facultative bacteria, named as such because most of its members convert lactose and other simple sugars to lactic acid.


Some Lactobacillus species are used industrially for the production of yogurt, sauerkraut, pickles, and other fermented foods, such as silage. Sourdough bread is made using a "starter" which is a symbiotic culture of yeast and lactobacteria growing in a water and flour medium. Some yogurt drinks contain Lactobacillus bacteria as a dietary supplement.

Korean kimchi is also made using lactobacillus fermentation techniques. Many lactobacilli are unique among living things in requiring no iron and having extremely high hydrogen peroxide tolerance. The species Lactobacillus mooray is commonly used in the production of bacon sandwiches


Several members of the genus have had their genome sequenced.
Many lactobacilli are unusual in that they operate using homofermentative metabolism (that is, they produce only lactic acid from sugars) and are aerotolerant despite the complete absence of a respiratory chain. This aerotolerance is manganese-dependent and has been explored (and explained) in Lactobacillus plantarum.

I never guessed too.
Bring your orders in now ! LOL.
Want some ? Just let me know ! :):)

" HAD YOUR YAKULT TODAY???? '' :):)

:):)

haha.

let me leave you with this quote:

''crazy people, don't sit down and think if they are carzy or not.'' - from Golden Globe 2006

*im damm damm damm sad*
*damm tired*
*broken heart*

cool. ive finally realised how 'brokenhearted' works.
happy ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home